Thaer Sabri, CEO at the EMA will join a regulators panel at Financial Innovation Summit in Doha Qatar on 2-3 April 2019.
Thaer will open the regulators panel with a brief keynote address the following topic:
Getting FinTech Ready – Regulatory Journey
- Motivation to promote innovation
- Designing and opting the right regulatory framework
- Building the ecosystem and getting each party accept one another for social and economic empowerment
- Public engagement to get their ideas on what aspects of financial services that can be improved using technology
After Thaer’s 10 minutes presentation, he will join a 30 minutes panel discussion as a panelist speaker, discussing the following topic:
Regulatory Panel | Enhancing Regulatory Frameworks to Harness the Transformation & Development of FinTech and Digital Banking Innovation for Growth
- Regulatory Sandbox: Is it a ‘Game’ without ‘Rules’, or the ‘Rules’ of the Game?
- Why investing in AI, Big Data and Analytics are critical to boost efficiency across the financial institutions and legal framework?
- What sort of sacrifices are ahead of the regulators and how to deal with it to ensure prosperity for national interest and the Financial Technology Ecosystem?
- How to deal with reforming the client on-boarding process to become a digitized affair without visiting physical branches?
- What technologies should be considered as the main pillars to ensure the digitalization of the regulatory system along with the entire financial services ecosystem?
For more information, click here.
Comments are closed.